Tuesday 24 September 2013

Welcome to our blog!


Hello!

Welcome to our class blog. We are the Tangfastics, and we are fantastic!


On here we look forward to sharing all our super work to show you what we have been working on in class.

We have all settled in really well into our new class, we've had an interesting and fun first few weeks.

Our first topic we are learning about is the Victorians. We've began learning all about when the Victorian era was and what life was like.

Currently we are reading Oliver Twist and attempting to write our own version of the story.
We have worked so hard on our story openers and used some super adjectives.

We are all keen learners and can't wait to post reguarly on here about what we have been learning about in class.


The Tangfastics

3 comments:

  1. I'm really sad that I've left the fantastic tangfastics class but I'm really exited about my new school that I'm going to. I wonder if they have a class blog:]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ! We will miss you very much Freya !

      Delete
    2. I will too !!!

      Delete